|Spinach & Carrot Spaghetti|
- 1 chopped Onion
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 chopped carrot
- 10 leaves of Spinach (washed and chopped)
- 1 pureed tomato
- 500 gms Chicken Stock
- 1-2 spoon chilli flakes
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 packet of boiled spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Sautee the chopped onion and garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the sugar and chilli flakes, and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped carrots and cook for 2 min on low flame.
- Add the pureed tomato and let it cook for 5-7 min on low flame.
- Add the chopped spinach and add the chicken stock. Cook for 15 min on low flame with a lid on.
- Add salt for taste.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pot and serve.