Ingredients (serves 6)
1 cup Flour
¼ cup Butter
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp baking soda
1 large egg
Fresh orange juice
3 tbsp Sugar
Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C
- Mix the flour with the baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate cup beat the sugar and butter together.
- Add the egg and mix together well.
- Add the flour to this mix adding a little orange juice and beat well.
- Fill the cake mix in the moulds and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- In a pan pour the orange juice and lemon juice and sugar.
- Boil till the mix thickens.
- Pour the syrup on the hot cupcakes and serve.